Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sleepy Sunday.

Things warmed up a bit today so I ventured out for a coffee with 2 friends. We ended up in the (always busy) Leopold Gallery Cafe, in Museums Quartier. MQ is a 'culture space' full of galleries, cafes, bars, shops and theatres..

Nice Vienna storm cloud in the background there.

While one friend had a massive brunch (soup, toast, pancakes, salmon)... the other had the most fancy hot choccolate I've ever seen....


This evening I've been trying to draw something nice to put on 2 mugs I'm making. My brother requested 'a grumpy bear who's been woken from hibernation early and has been forced from his bear hole'. I don't think I can draw that.. firstly, I'm not entirely certain what a 'bear hole' is, and, secondly,I seem to only be able to draw woodland creatures   :(


 Foxies

GOOD night!
H. x

2 comments:

  1. haha I feel bad now the bear suggestion was mine! (Tom is very bear like). Could you try a sleepy bear instead of a grumpy bear? :) His friend got him some Sleepy Bear tea... http://www.celestialseasonings.com/products/detail.html/herbal-teas/sleepytime maybe you could try copy that bear?!
    P.S His bear hole is when people are trying to get him up in the morning and he just wants to stay in his sleepy dark bear hole.. and so growls at them (as he wants to keep hibernating!) At least I think so!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, they're pretty cute foxes though ;-)

    ReplyDelete