Monday, March 28, 2011

Bratislava.

I still appear to be terrible at maintaining a blog.. will endeavor to improve this week!

Managed to sneak in a little trip to Bratislava this weekend. It's only 1 hour on the train - perfect for a day trip. I've gotta say, Bratislava is not the most overwhelming capital city I've ever been to.. it definitely made me appreciate Vienna more! That said, the old town was charming with some lovely little streets and squares and we also took a walk up to the shiny white castle overlooking the city.

Finally managed to upload photos. Apologies for their rubbishness, the weather was quite uninspiring. But here's a little look at Bratislava...







Chocolate pots

 Other than Bratislava and uni I've started a healthy eating plan and I'm now going swimming in the mornings... so hopefully I'll soon be ready for the summer.

I've been doodling all week so will share some of my new pictures later this week :) and I've also discovered lots of new places in Vienna I want to share with you soon!

Good night!
H. x







No comments:

Post a Comment