I've recently decided that after uni I'm gonna aspire to be an illustrator (read: someone who draws rubbish things in their spare time) and thought I'd share the first two things I've made. I searched around and managed to find a special pen for drawing onto porcelain and these are my first 2 creations! The scrappy little owl is my favourite... a gift for my owly friend.
Peacock Teapot
Owly Milk Jug
Tonight I am sharing the joy of pancake day with my German/French friends. Pfannkuchen and Crêpes. Happy Pancake Day!
H. x


Adorable!
ReplyDeletethey are so adorable! I didnt even know a pen existed that would draw on porcelain! Your drawings are lovely!
ReplyDeletexx christie
www.christie86.blogspot.com
hannah i love these so much. i hope you have been making delicious herb tea in them :)
ReplyDeletep.s how were the pancakes? i got my camera back today! blog post tomorrow :) x
Thank you for all your comments :)
ReplyDelete