Monday, March 14, 2011

Salzburg Wochenende

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2433314/the-vienna-picture-show?claim=aws66d7c6wy">Follow my blog with bloglovin</a>

Hello!

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days.. I spent the weekend in Salzburg with some friends. We managed to find a cheap train pass and a nice hostel and decided to go for a couple of nights. It was lovely, I'll put up some photos, and we were really lucky with a sunny sunny day on Saturday too!

View of the castle from the hostel
City Window

Horse and Carriage
Working donkeys
Heisse Schokolade in Cafe Tomaselli

Fry and I

Hope you've enjoyed these pictures :)
H. x

2 comments:

  1. This post made me so jealous :)
    Was the horse & carriage expensive? The donkey's look sleepy...
    I love your t shirt it's amazing - where's it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this comment zoe! you're my only reader i think! the horse and carriage was 36 but there was 5 of us so cheap cheap! and its a classic topshop t-shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete