Vienna is covered in huge posters advertising different exhibitions and I have been meaning to go to a few for so long - this week I shall succeed! I missed the Frieda Kahlo exhibition :( so definitely have to go to at least a couple to make up for it; it seems silly not to while I'm here.
Egon Schiele and Gustav Klimt - Belvedere
'Der Blaue Reiter' Exhibition - Albertina
Kandinsky
So, these are the 2 exhibitions I am planning on visiting this week. I will endeavor to succeed and then I shall write again with how I found them and some better photographs.
Some Easter things have started to appear around Vienna this week too! There is a massive Easter Market at Schönbrunn (a big palace with lots of gardens and grounds) and I've been told it's worth a visit so hopefully will manage to visit that too this week.
Well I should go.. too many things to do.. and I'm prioritising sleep.
H. x



Is that exhibit still on? Wow! Go it will be absolutely amazing Egon Schiele and Gustav Klimt are two of my absolute favourite artists! The Artists Wife is one of my all time favourite pieces of art!
ReplyDeleteAhh so jealous... it was closed when we visited :( x