Sunday, April 10, 2011

Catching up...

Sorry I have been so rubbish at this again.. had a lot of work and then lots of going out and then lots of sleeping to do. BUT, I have planned to post every day this week so hopefully I will keep it up...

Vienna is having a mini spring heat wave.. its been so hot this last week.. 31 last Thursday. So all my time has been spent picnicking and wandering. I live right on the biggest park in Vienna, it's so perfect for summer.

I cannot wait for the summer after such a long long winter here.

H. x

2 comments:

  1. 31 degress! I want to come see you so bad! My hair has grown a little bit so we might even be able to attempt a fish tail again...:D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) yeh keep growing it! i think mine needs a little trim. are you still dyeing yours? it's now gone rainy and is back down to 6 :( x

    ReplyDelete